Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Baby steps

These days even the smallest amount of progress is something to celebrate. The old projects have been getting a little bit of attention this week. I started (and finished!!) this socks AGES ago. So long ago I don't even remember. It might be the first thing I ever knit by magic loop! Yesterday I took it out to take a few pictures for ravelry and realized the ends were never even woven in. So sad. Now it's completely finished and awaiting a partner. Let's not discuss the fact that I probably don't have enough yarn for a second sock.

PICT1354


This is the garter rib sock from Sensational Knitted Socks knit using KnitPicks Essential in some gray color. One of these days I'lll man-up and use my delicious hand painted sock yarn instead of these boring KnitPicks yarns. I do enjoy the machine washable aspect though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Bandit said...

I like these socks. I'll have to look the pattern up. I think I'm the opposite of you. I'm ready to get away from hadnpaints and make some simple solid colored socks!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home