Thursday, January 25, 2007

Baby Cable Sock WIP

Remember that post from the other day? The one about the maths? Here's proof of my complete ineptitude...


But it fits! I swear!



This is probably my favorite sock to date. The pattern is simple enough that I don't have to concentrate and knits up quickly. I'm already past the heel and finished with the gusset decreases so it should be finished in just a few days (assuming I don't get bogged down with foreign movies on the NetFlix). The pattern is Baby Cable from Sensational Knitted Socks using KnitPicks Essential in Grass (same as my Kew socks).

This sock also double as a convenient beer cozy!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I love it as a beer cozy!! Great idea! :)

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a good knitter. I'm so impressed. Nice cablework. I haven't tried yet. Right now I'm finishing a baby blanket that's totally lopsided and I'm about to start my first sweater, but it's all going so slowly!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beer cozy socks! Very cool... ha ha, love the color!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home