Saturday, January 06, 2007

Bring it on

It's official, I can Magic Loop!

Jaywalker

One quick look at the knittinghelp.com video and I as ready to give it a shot. I'm using an old ball of KnitPicks self-striping sock yarn that was originally purchased for a baby sweater. The sweater was a big fat loser so the yarn will now become a sock. I'm not a fan of the colorway or stripey socks but I did not want to use 'good' yarn, just in case I screwed it up. But magic loop so easy! It's less fiddly and transportable. Plus, my hands aren't feeling as crampy and sore after a stretch of knitting.

The pattern is Jaywalker by Grumperina. I substituted a garter stitch top instead of the ribbing because I think it suits the pattern better (and I hate doing ribbing).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home