Thursday, January 11, 2007

Baby's First KAL

After the failed projects of late I was feeling low and dejected. Oh woe was me. But then I came across a Knitalong that totally suits my needs and desires. The Green Sock-a-Long! I just happen to have green sock yarn sitting around, waiting for a project (some left-over from the Kew lace socks plus an extra ball). Just the other day I cast(ed?) on for a pair of Jaywalkers using magical Magic Loop. The socks I started the other day are tragically too small (no, I don't want to talk about it) but I've already tried this pair on and everything is go, so far.


Yes, it's another Jaywalker. Sue me.


Check out the flickr page for green socky goodness.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I love your green jaywalker! I can never see too many jaywalkers!! :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Just so you know, I need you to update this more often. I check it regularly--it's one of my yarn blogs. I need a post every, say, three days. I understand you have real work to get done, but I have time to waste and some of it definitely needs to be wasted here.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home