Sunday, January 07, 2007

Heed. Pants. Now!

Remember the movie So I Married an Axe Murderer, when Mike Myers played the crotchety old Scottish dad who constantly referred to his son's giant head? Yeah. That's kind of how I feel today. I managed to knit almost an entire hat during the Patriots game. I tried it on before starting the decreases but had no idea just how fast the decreasing round would go.

Let's all keep in mind this was my first hat ever.
What the heck did I know?
PICT0892
It might fit my teddy bear. Or my fat cat.


I knew it. I just knew it would be too short. So I ripped it out; carefully at first, with the intent of adding a few pattern repeats to make it taller. But then I thought, eff it, and tore the offending thing apart.

Stupid giant head. At least the Patriots had a good day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home