Monday, January 08, 2007

Who said you can't get nothing for free?

Last year (heh heh) I made a comment on Sweet Georgia and somehow won a contest! Imagine my surprise! The day after Christmas a package arrived in the mail and I opened it to find the most gorgeous hand dyed superwash merino sock yarn in a delightful blue colorway (Marina). How did she know blue is my most favorite color?!

PICT0898
This picture does not remotely do the yarn justice.
It is truly stunning.


It feels so delicious and squishy. I really can't wait to knit up a beautiful new pair of socks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Oooh, fun! Sock knitting is on my short list of to-dos.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Ojos verdes said...

So lucky!! I'm just beginning to knit (weel I've finished a Wavy and a Clapotis)... someday, within this year, will try socks....
Congratulations!

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home